Sunday, January 23, 2011

Recovery Week-week 5

I'm halfway there, and I'm still loving the workout!  I like how the videos come with a calendar telling me which videos to do on which day; I also like that Sunday is an off day.  That has allowed me to make up my Wednesday since Wednesday I work 6:30 am to 7 pm.

My only struggle I've been having is not giving into my sweet tooth.  This has been really tough.  I eat healthy most of the time, but feel really guilty when I eat sugary treats.  Last weekend was though; I wasn't around for the long weekend and found it difficult to complete a video when I wasn't home, so I missed 3 workouts.  Since this week is 6 days of Cardio Balance, I'm hoping to make up my Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from last week this week.

I guess since it's half way I should have a picture update to see if there is any visible difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment